Pages

Monday, October 17, 2011

Monday Morning Update

My Hero!

If you could only see the dirt on our faces!

Wishing We Were There Now

Thankful!
Good Morning! 

I wanted to post some pictures from our summer vacation.  Wishing we were there!

I just want to update you this morning.  Pat has what they call an ileus which is a twisted intestine and they removed all food and water last night in order for his system to relax. This morning he will have a series of x-rays to get a good look in that area.  He has the pain under control, but it is very uncomfortable.

We are taking this day by day and the doctors do not want to think about sending us home until we get all things working properly.  We are thankful for our new doctors because they are believers with wisdom, encouragement and compassion.  I can't say enough about the outstanding nurses here at the Plaza and what a comfort they have been.

Please keep us in your prayers as Pat needs continued strength and healing. I also ask you to continue praying for my kids as their normal has been redefined again.  And for me, I ask that you pray that I continue to receive the gift of peace that surpasses all understanding.

I will keep you updated!
Hugs and smiles!
xoxo
Photobucket

No comments: