Pages

Friday, June 6, 2008

Happenings

Gosh it feels so good for school to be out and two of the three kids agree! Sis started a Spanish class last week and will take Spanish I and II this summer. She came home for a couple of weeks before school started and it was great to have her in the house again! The summer calendar is filling fast. G is playing basketball this summer in three leagues. His Heat team is playing in two different leagues and he is also playing with the soon-to-be ninth graders for about a month in a local school league. There is never too much basketball for him. Bubba got a job at a local sporting goods store and he really likes it. (If only he didn't have a shoe addiction!) He and G will be attending church camp together and then the following week, Bubba will be a children's camp counselor for the fourth year with our church. Pat and I are just following and driving G around and enjoying the relaxed schedule for this summer. We are planning a vacation the first of August to Florida and we are really looking forward to that.

Hugs!

3 comments:

amber said...

let me know if you're in/around orlando. that's where i am now! :)

Megan said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Sounds like your summer is off to a great start!

Justabeachkat said...

Hi Paige

Remember me? I've been so bad about blog reading lately...not because I don't want to read, but because of my crazy life recently. Lots of company, which has been wonderful and then all the medical tests, "hoopla", etc. I'm back now though...finally.

You've been a busy, busy girl. I've really enjoyed reading all your posts I've missed and seeing all your photos. It's been fun catching up with you.

Hugs!
Kat