Pages

Monday, July 30, 2007

Does anyone really want to read these blogs?

Well it has been week or more since I have updated my blog. I wonder if I have time to blog regularly and I wonder if there is really anyone who would want to read this other than my mother! It took quite awhile to set this thing up so I guess I will continue. If you receive my email saying new post, feel free to delete it. Things are changing around this house. My business is going crazy, which I am excited about. Sis is going to be moving and attending college in a few weeks. Bubba will be a senior and G will be a seventh grader participating in sports at school. After receiving an email announcement today from my friend, who announced that her new grandbaby girl had arrived, I wished that I could go back in time to three different days. Those days of course were when the kids were born. It brought tears to my eyes today to think about those very special times and realzing how fast life is going by.

6 comments:

LivingTheLife said...

Paige...fasten your seat-belts...sweetie...it's about to become a bumpy ride...it's so hard when kids grow up...move off...and quite frankly don't need us as much! This weekend we went to see Jackie and Nat...talk about feeling verklempt!! But...you are a great mom...your kids love you...they will always love you...and time with them will become even more precious as they grow into the awesome young adults you have so painstakenly guided them toward throughout the years. AND...life with hubby ain't all that bad once babies are out of the nest! ya know!!

I for one...READ your blog...but I know what you mean about keeping up with things...just decide to be a weekly blogger and it will lessen the stress you're feeling to blog everyday!

AND...congrats on the business keeping you BUSY...that's a good thing and probably a GOD thing...will keep you occupied while Paige is away!!

Love ya..
Teresa

Anonymous said...

Paige, I enjoy reading your blogs... even though I already know pretty much every detail of your life!!!! LOL

Luv ya like the sister I never had (Let's see if my sister reads your comments)
Laura

Anonymous said...

Ditto, what Teresa said. Love, Marilyn

Rhoda @ Southern Hospitality said...

Hi, Paige, from Texas! You are brand new at blogging, so welcome. I've only been at it since February & boy, has it grown. You'll have fun with it, but don't let it feel overwhelming. I don't always have time for it either & it can suck time from lots of other things, but it really is fun connecting with all these women out there.

I'm very happy to meet you. Hang in there & people will find you. Go & visit lots of blogs & post comments & then folks will find their way to you.

Your business sounds fun! I enjoy making floral arrangements too.

So, are you kin to Teresa?? She visits me regularly & I think she's a great lady!

Please come back & visit me often! I will stop by here when I can too. I do not do posts everyday, but try to post new things 2 to 3 times a week. Don't overcommit yourself.

Rhoda

Justabeachkat said...

Paige

I was beginning to think you decided not to blog afterall. I'm so glad to see a post tonight.

Hugs!
Kat

Justabeachkat said...

Okay girl...you got to write something in order to blog! LOL

Just wanted to say you're missed.

Hugs!
Kat