Pages

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

You ask, "What is this blogging thing?"

A few of my friends have reviewed my blog and asked me how I have the time for this...well I don't. I stole this time from other things I should be doing such as folding laundry or doing boring housework! When I read other blogs it is like receiving a Christmas Letter in the mail. I look forward to Christmas so that I get those Christmas letters and catch up and connect with those people I love that I do not talk to or see much throughout the year. Christmas letters that have pictures are my favorite. You would be surprised how many blogging women there are out there! You should try it!

2 comments:

Justabeachkat said...

Hi Paige! It's so nice to meet you. Thanks for stopping by my blog. You're always welcome. I've enjoyed my visit here to your blog and will return again.

I agree with you. Blogging is fun! Kinda like Christmas Cards. I think blogging is the modern day of pen pals. I've made so many new friends. It's great to share ideas, recipes, pray or each other, pump each other up, etc. There are so many wonderful Christians across the world and this is a way to reach out to each other. I've actually met two bloggers that I enjoy in "real life" and they were exactly like I knew they would be.

Glad you've joined the world of blogging. I really like the look of your blog. The photos of you and your family are wonderful and show up so well on your pink background.

Enjoy!

Hugs!
Kat

Anonymous said...

I personally think there are better pics of me out there. Your page is cute and I love you!