Pages

Saturday, April 19, 2008

Birthday Pie! Coconut That Is!




In the midst of the prom activities, I celebrated my birthday. Pat purchased a scrumptious coconut pie (my favorite) from the Koffee Kup in Hico. Pat and the kids sang to me and I opened presents and cards. I have the sweetest, most thoughtful husband and children. Every birthday they make me feel so special. Also, I cherish every one of the phone calls, birthday cards and texts that were sent to me from family and friends. No wonder my birthday is one of my favorite days of the year. After the prom kids left we headed to Pappasitos for some Mexican food. It was a perfect day! I am so blessed.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Justabeachkat said...

Well Happy Happy Birthday. Sorry I'm late in saying that. I've been so behind on my blog reading. Yum...coconut pie...is there a slice left for me?

Hugs!
Kat