Pages

Friday, April 18, 2008

Meet "Cash"

 

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa

Meet the new addition to our family, Cash, who is a registered australian shepherd who is bred to be a working stock dog. We purchased him in Gainesville on Tuesday from a breeder who has bred this line for 15 years. I feel like we have a two-year-old in the house again and my house looks like it too! I got up in the middle of the night to let him outside. This is also the first time we have had a puppy that we are trying to train with a kennel. Pat is making fun of me because I am doing my homework online and asking my sister questions to make sure that we do the kennel training right the first try! Cash is doing pretty good. He cried for two days and tonight he is finally relaxing and showing his personality. Pat can't wait to have Cash's help in working the cattle in the future.

2 comments:

Linda said...

What a beautiful dog. My puppy is a year and a half now and I still get up once a night with her and her 70lb self. I haven't been visiting all the blogs I like to visit I can't believe I have missed so many posts. Love the senior baseball picture. Congrats on the upcoming graduation.
Blessings,
Linda

Justabeachkat said...

Cash is a beauty. I hope he brings you as much joy as Miss Daisy has brought to us.

Hugs!
Kat