Pages

Thursday, May 1, 2008

Come Worship Texas





Our family got to participate in the first annual Come Worship Texas Concert featuring Jeremy Camp, Mercy Me, Jeff Johnson and some screamer Christian bands called Skillet and Pillar (I needed hear plugs for these two bands). The event was held in Alvarado, Texas. Pat was security, I was in charge of the tickets, and Sis and Bubba helped me in that area. One claim to fame that we have is that my cousin, Wes, is the sound production manager for Mercy Me, so he introduced us to the band. That was cool! There were over 4,000 people attending the event. We were blessed to be a part of it.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Linda said...

I am so jealous. I love all of them. Especially Mercy Me. I love their song ..All that is within me..Not sure what the actual title is but I have had the volume way up on the radio when it comes on.
Blessings,
Linda

Kayla said...

i was at come worship texas last year. it was amazing frances chan is an awesome speaker. me and my friend got to meet the lead singer of skillet. im not a very big fan of them, but it was still cool. i had so much funn.