Pages

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Welome to the Ultimate Blog Party!

Ultimate Blog Party 2012
Hey there! If you are stopping by for a visit from the Ultimate Blog Party, welcome!  I believe this is my third year to participate.  Are you wondering what a blog party is? Over 3,000 bloggers get together and link up their blogs. 

If blogging is one of your passions, then you too have met some pretty special people. I have been blogging since 2007 and some of my greatest prayer warriors and sweetest friends were met many years ago in the blogspot world. 

Blogging started out as a small past-time, but God had bigger plans when he introduced me to journaling.  I see now why I spent hours making my blog reflect me and my family as he was going to use my blog to inform, reach out and share our journey with my husband's, Pat, esophageal cancer in 2008 and then two years later, his biggest fight of his life, pancreatic cancer.  The many journal entries here in Paige's Petals reflects our journey through pain, joy, suffering, peace and most of all, God's faithfulness. 

Hugs!
Photobucket 
xoxo

3 comments:

Ashley Pichea [PicheaPlace.com] said...

The UBP is a highlight of my blogging year, and I'm so glad that you've linked up this year!! I look forward to getting to know you better in the months to come.
- Ashley Pichea

Teresa @ Grammy Girlfriend said...

You are so dear to me.......

Sandy said...

Dear Paige, I am so thankful that I was blessed to grow up with you, and then these last 2 years, was among the thousands to be blessed by your blog. Blogging is one of my passions, too, but I have gotten away from it this year. I am hoping to revive both of my blogs soon. I hope you had a wonderful birthday love you!