Pages

Friday, December 21, 2007

The 2007 Christmas Letter

 
Posted by Picasa


Merry Christmas! We love your cards and pictures that you send and I look forward to going to the mailbox every day to see what surprises are within!

G is playing basketball and made the A team. So that keeps us busy each week. He is also playing with his select team, The Heat. He likes school and loves hanging with his friends!

Bubba got his senior pictures done a couple of weeks ago, so that felt good to get that out of the way. It is hard to beleive that we will be attending his graduation soon. He is planning his first ski trip after Christmas with our church and he is very excited. He has had a broken finger these past two months and fortunately he will not have to have that pin put in surgically. Don't ask me how the finger got broke!

Sis finished up with her semester and she is working full-time over the holidays at the bank. She really enjoys her job and loves the people. We have missed her and can't wait to spend some relaxing time with her.

Pat is winding down for the year at work. He will be off until the 6th of January. He has big plans after Christmas to build some fence, hang out with his girls (his cows). There have been over 23 calves born in the past three weeks! Oh, he will also turn 50 on New Year's Eve! He said that we are not going to celebrate! Yeah right, Pat!

I am now breathing easier since my shopping is done as of yesterday. I always say that I am going to start shopping earlier each year. In January I have a couple of design jobs I will start and I continue filling floral orders. I am so thankful for the growth of my business and I am having so much fun! I plan on teaching Microsoft Word again this semester at the Women Job Corp in February. What a blessing it is to see women grow in life skills, work skills and gain a closer relationship to God. It is an amazing transformation.

We are headed to Oklahoma to see my sister and her family and have Christmas there with Mom and Dad too! We will be home for Christmas Eve and spend time with Pat's family.

Merry Christmas to all of you. Please stop by if you are in the area or near Hico. You have an open invitation and we would absolutely love it!

We hope you have a wonderful Christmas, but most of all we pray that you truly know the love of Christ and His grace and mercy that are new each and every day!

Blessings to all of you!

No comments: