Pages

Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Christmas 2007

 

The Annual Christmas Group Photo including my family, my sister's family and Mom

 

Nanny and her crazy grandkids

 

My family with our diabetic dog, Pope

 

Pat with his mom, brothers and sister



The pictures over Christmas this year were so good, so I wanted to share! Spending time with our family was fun and relaxing. Everyone complains when they have to have a group photo, but it is worth it to me. I received a gift this year from my mom that was such a surprise and it made me cry..no bawl. After I opened three layers of boxes I opened a beautiful little black box that held my grandmother's wedding ring! I was so touched and so very thankful to be the recipient of this ring. Thanks, Mom! My grandmother meant so much to me and I miss her so much. In 1972 she was killed instantly in an auto accident. She was a beautiful lady who loved her grandkids and loved to spoil us!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: