Pages

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Prayer Warriors Please Pray

One thing that I have discovered in this blogging world is that there are so many faithful Christ-Followers and prayer warriors out there and many of you are now my friend.  I am coming to you this evening asking for prayer.  Our good friend, Dee Dee, who is 50, was diagnosed with a rare liver cancer several years ago. She and Larry have a 10 year old daughter, Alex.  This weekend Dee Dee was trying to pass a kidney stone and it caused her blood pressure to drop. This caused her kidneys to fail and she had a heart attack last night during the night.  She is now on dialysis and a ventilator.  One of the heart breakers is that Alex's birthday is today. Those of you who know me know that I believe in miracles and the power of prayer.  Will you please join me in praying for Dee and her family?  She is a believer and has an amazing support group of friends and family.  Thank you in advance for going to the throne on behalf of our sister in Christ.  xoxo

1 comment:

Debra said...

Praying! And for you, too!