Pages

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Box Living

Strange living with someone else. Never done that before as a family. Elizabeth told me that she was glad I'm not down and out and have to live with Aunt Kelly and Uncle Brian for a year. Don't you know they are thankful for that too! There are eight of us and four inside dogs! Two daughters are living away from home so there is a better chance for the use of the bathroom! I can't find anything either!

Amongst the people are three boxers...my Hank and his cousins, Lindy and Drover. Hank, being the pup, is annoying and somewhat comical. He will miss his buddies when we leave.

Living out of a box is not so great, so I am looking forward to my new house. One more week!



1 comment:

RachelD said...

Paige,

I keep popping in to see if you're all moved in and settled, and hope that this Holiday Season finds you all ensconced in your new Home.

Enjoy taking those old familiar decorations and treasures OUT of those boxes, and spread out and enjoy your SPACE!

rachel