Pages

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Lunching With Old Friends

I wish I had a picture of my two friends that I had lunch with today. Marcia Boggs, Barbara Weidler and I worked together at Alcon when I started in 1987. I was the youngest of the bunch when I started working with them, and they took me under their wings! When I started working at Alcon in 1987 Sis was just six months old. We have been good friends since and we try to stay in touch throughout the year and get together for lunch every January. Marcia and Barbara are retired now and after visiting with them, retirement sounds pretty good. They particularly enjoy spending time with their grandchildren. I had a great time today and I miss you both!

Hugs!

3 comments:

LivingTheLife said...

Paige...this is weird...we know a Marcia Boggs also. Surely, it's not the same lady...but I know our Marcia/Marsha? is about retirement age or a little older...she is just the sweetest of ladies...is her husbands name John????

let me know...
Teresa

Linda said...

Friends truly are a wonderful blessing. Glad you had fun with yours.
Blessings,
Linda

Justabeachkat said...

What fun! Next time take your camera. You'll be so glad you did.

Hugs!
Kat