Pages

Saturday, January 26, 2008

My Mom's New Mini & Toy Australian Shepherd Website

 

 

 

 


Most of yesterday and today (actually still in my pj's at 4:44 pm this Saturday) I have been working on mom's new website. I volunteered this job thinking it would be pretty easy. No, it has been very time consuming and a lot of trial and error, but I have learned a lot. Above are pictures that I am using on her site, and I thought you might enjoy these pictures of her and her pups. The second picture is of Zeb and she is mom's companion and gets to live inside the house. She has a kennel in Oklahoma and has been breeding them now several years. She has over three females and four males that she uses for breeding.

Go by and visit her website at www.aussiestoymini.com and pass the word along if you know of anyone looking for a new dog. The site is, of course, still under construction!
Posted by Picasa
Post a Comment