Pages

Monday, January 14, 2008

Petals Is Getting Organized

 


If you have been upstairs to see my mess of flowers, you will appreciate my purchase! I was able to buy fixtures from a wholesale business that are closing their doors, and they had these stem holders available for $35.00! So, Friday night I started getting organized, but not quite through yet. Petals by Paige is getting busier, so I needed this to jump start my year! Pat calls the second floor my warehouse and refuses to go up there because the mess drives him crazy. I plan to invite him upstairs to see the changes after the organization is done.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Linda said...

How wonderful for you to have found those. I am sure you are busy with the business as you do a beautiful job on those arrangements. Hope you have a great day!
Blessings,
Linda

Justabeachkat said...

Hi Paige

I haven't stopped by in quite some time due to the holidays, shopping, decorating, parties, etc. and my Mom and Aunt were here all last week. I'm gradually catching up with all my blogging buddies. It's been fun reading all your posts I've missed. Great photos of your family. I'm so glad your Christmas was good. Happy Birthday to Pat. Great find on the stem holders. It must be alot easier to keep things organized.

Hugs!
Kat