Pages

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Purge So You Can Merge

 

 
Posted by Picasa


I know that you can relate. We have to clean out those closets and drawers this time of year because of the Christmas items and a new year! That is what Pat and I have been doing. We started with the garage. Wow! What a difference a storage shed makes. In all of our 23 years of marriage, we have never had a garage this clean. We bought the storage shed nine months ago, but just now getting those garage items moved in to the new shed in the backyard. I must say that we were bragging to our neighbors.

You saw the picture of Petals new organizational fixtures in a previous post. A few days later I cleaned out a closet that is upstairs and hung up sconces and stored containers on the shelves. Get this, Pat actually invited a friend to go upstairs and look at my organized wharehouse. He was impressed!

This last week Pat and I both cleaned out our closets that were way overdue. Only thing is that the boys are not keeping up with our pace. I asked if they could just clean out one drawer a week....still waiting! Sis, how do your drawers and closets look there at your apartment?

Hugs!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Paige. Sounds like you're on top of it. Now, if LaNette's slob of a husband would just follow your example, starting with my closet & working my way toward my shop building. I am disgaceful.Will try to improve but would just a soon LaNette not read what all ya'll have accomplished. The heat might get turned up.
My best,
Earnie

Anonymous said...

Wow!! Impressive!!! Now come do my house :).

Linda said...

Looks great. It feels so good when I am organized.
Blessings,
Linda

Linda said...

Hey I just tried emailing you to place an order and for some reason it would not mail so I am letting you know. I love #11 on your sconce page and did not know how to go about getting it or one like it.
Blessings,
Linda
dgagnon5@comcast.net

Justabeachkat said...

Doesn't it feel good when you finish and can stand back and admire what you've accomplished?! I love that feeling.

Hugs!
Kat