Pages

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Whirlin Wednesday


I am so addicted to these candy hearts. Now I have Pat addicted too! My favorite is the pink hearts and my least favorite is the white ones. I went into CVS this week and bought three or four bags because Pat reminded me that after Valentines Day there will be no more. So, as I sit here and blog I will eat my hearts..the green heart I am popping into my mouth reads "Got Love"?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~
Cash had to go to the vet today as he was not eating or running around terrorizing us with his playfulness. He seems better this afternoon. What a relief!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Today is a busy day as the Christian Women's Job Corp started today and I was scheduled to give my testimony at 8:30 this morning. Part of my testimony includes Becky Tirabassi's book "Let Prayer Change Your Life", so I discussed her book and each woman received a book and a journal so that they will be encouraged to journal themselves. At 11:00 this morning I started teaching Word. Word lasts about six weeks and then I will teach Excel. I am so excited this year about teaching and can't wait to see women whose lives are transformed in just a few months. What an amazing ministry!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tomorrow is G's last basketball game with the school. I am excited that my dad is going to come and watch him play tomorrow. Speaking of Dad, I am so thankful that the tornadoes didn't effect him or my mom's house. They live only 40 minutes from Lone Grove, Oklahoma. My sister, Kelly, lives near Oklahoma City. Too close for me!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
What is pressing me right now is trying to get the tax information together to hand off to the CPA. It seems to take many weeks for me to do this. You should see my office right now!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope you are having a good week!
Hugs!
xoxo

2 comments:

Debra said...

Pink hearts are the best. They're my favorite, too. Another reason we are kindred spirits! :)

Anonymous said...

I wish I could get down there to see pawpa!!

Send my love!

I am glad Cash is doing better too. I cant imagine what it would be like if he was not following me all day and tormenting me! haha! I would have rushed him to the vet too!

Love you!! xoxo..
Sis