Pages

Sunday, February 1, 2009

Join Me in This Challenge

Memorizing scripture has always been difficult for me. This year I am taking the challenge! am a frequent reader of Beth Moore's blog and this year she is challenging her readers to memorize scripture with her. On the 1st and 15th of each month we are to post our favorite scripture that we would like to memorize. If you can't think of one, we are advised to read the scriptures that are posted by other readers. I started January 15th and my first verse I felt challenged to memorize was 2 Corinthians 9:8 And God is able to make all grace abound to you, so that in all tings at all times, having all that you need, you will abound in every good work. I made an index card and placed it in my car so that I can read it everyday. Today is the 15th and I will try to memorize Galatians 6:9 Let us not become wary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up. Her blog is funny and encouraging to me. Want to join me?

No comments: