Pages

Saturday, April 11, 2009

Happy Easter!

When I think of Easter, my first thought is the above...The Cross.  When I see this cross, I think of the movie, Passion of the Christ.  That movie will always be clearly etched in my mind and reinforce that Jesus died for me. If I were the only person left on this planet, he would have still died just for me.  Thank you, Jesus!
~~~~~
This weekend has been full of basketball that began on Thursday night in Frisco. It took us two hours to get there due to traffic and we arrived home past midnight each night.  This was G's first game and tournament with his new team, Texas Express.  They played really well considering it was their first time.  They have huge potential with a lot of height.  G played well against tough competition.  He will be playing two tournaments per month for the next two months.  Pat and I love basketball and we are just excited as G is.  I will post pictures soon if they are any good...very poor photographer.
~~~~~
Sis is on her way home tonight and will here for Easter.  I love it when my family is all together.  

Have a blessed Easter!
xoxo

2 comments:

Jill said...

And a blessed Easter to you and your family too!

Justabeachkat said...

Happy Easter sweet girlfriend!

In church this morning I looked up at the cross and my eyes filled with tears just knowing what He did for me...and you. How great is our God?!

Hugs!
Kat