Pages

Monday, April 20, 2009

Oklahoma City Visit

Last Thursday I went to OKC to visit my sister and her family. They are adding a game room and bathroom upstairs and Kelly asked me to come and help her choose paint, carpet, fixtures, etc. We really had a good time and lots of shopping and giggling! I have been promising my niece, Brianna, that I would help her decorate her room, so as soon as I arrived Thursday we set out shopping. I will post a picture when Kelly sends me one. Had a great time!

I was privileged enough to sleep in my nephew's top bunk. It was really quite comfortable and Kelton had it fixed up nice with fan and remote! While in OKC I partied in the Heart Walk with Brian's company. This is Kelton and Kelly warming up for the walk!


Is this how okies live now? This green portable potty was sitting in the front yard when I arrived. Oh, there is Brian!


No comments: