Pages

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Kicked Back

It is Thursday night and I am kicked back with my feet on the coffee table and secretly wishing this laptop in my lap was mine, but it is Bubba's.  I will just enjoy it while he is gone for the evening.  I wanted to sit down and catch up on my blog reading.  
~~~~~
I have started my exercise program again and I was excited when my girlfriends, Angie and Tami, invited me to walk on Tuesday and Thursday mornings at 6:00 a.m.  Feeling a little stiff today.  
~~~~~
I finished the Twilight series this week.  I wonder why I enjoyed books about vampires, but I did.  What I thought was good about the books is that you had to use your imagination and it is a clean read for young girls.  Hopefully I can catch the movie this weekend on Pay Per View.  
~~~~~
Short blog today...have a good evening!
Hugs!
xoxo

No comments: