Pages

Sunday, February 19, 2012

Spartan Playoff Basketball


Boy was last week crazy and my brain was in overload.  America's Best Choice is a dealership and we have a corporate office that support us.  Two of the guys were here from Atlanta last week to help me with some dealership training as well as getting me ready for the busy season.  They were here Tuesday through Friday and I had to get my other job at church done also.  

This week America's Best Choice had a home show in Allen and it was one of the best shows we have ever participated in.  Matt received an invoice for the home show two weeks ago and I remember Matt calling me and telling me that Dad left us surprise....we are in the Collin County Home Show.  We had no idea, but ended up being a good thing!  Next week we will be at the Fort Worth Home and Garden Show.  Thanks to John, Troy and Matt for all of their hard work. 

Taelor with #23 on her mind and on her shirt!
Big game Tuesday night for Spartan boys basketball as they are headed to the playoffs for the first time since the school has been open which is only two years.  The opponent will be Kennedale and the game will be played at Mansfield Legacy.  I am excited for Garrett and the rest of the team and can't wait!

This will be my last week at the church and it makes me sad.  I knew it was coming, but actually walking away and beginning  a new adventure is here.  Yes, I will continue to be involved in my church, but it will not be the same as being around these great people on a daily basis.    


Spartan Mascot with John Carter






I just returned from Life group about an hour ago and I can't tell you how thankful I am to have this group in my life.  Sundays are hard for me, but I always look forward to being with my LG pals.  


I pray that you have a great week and you will have God's blessings and His favor on upon you and your family.

Photobucket

No comments: