Pages

Thursday, February 2, 2012

Marketing!

 
Like?


We are thinking a lot about windows around here. I have officially resigned from the church and my last day will be February 23rd.  I am truly sad to end my job there, but I know that ABC needs me more.  God has continued to confirm to me that I have made the right decision, although scary.  Managing this business while working at another full time job has been a bit stressful these past few days.  "Residential Window Replacement" business  is picking up and the busy season is about to begin.  We will be participating in the Home and Garden Show in Fort Worth February 24-26, so please stop by our booth to say hello. If you know of anyone who might could use some new windows, doors or siding, please give them our name.

The past few weeks have been the most difficult for me as I am missing Pat so much. I miss his smile, his voice, his touch and just him.  He never leaves my mind and I have so much I want to say to him.  Even though it is so painful to be away from him, I am so thankful that God blessed me with such a loving and wonderful husband. When I think of our marriage, many times I think of this quote from the movie, Steel Magnolias: "I'd rather have thirty minutes of wonderful than a lifetime of nothing special."  It was definitely wonderful.

I will definitely feel a bit older tomorrow when Elizabeth turns 25 tomorrow and Matt turns 22 on Monday.  Now, that is hard to believe that I have children that old.  So, so, proud of these two young adults....their daddy is too.
We watched some great basketball Tuesday night when the Spartans played Lake Worth here.  Our guys won in double OT 97 to 92!  It was a close game all the way to the end.  G made the paper yesterday and thanks to my friend, Lawanda, who sent me a copy before I saw it in the paper!  They are now 4 - 2 in their district.  Tomorrow night will be an important game against Mineral Wells.  Go Spartans!

Hugs!
Paige
xoxo



No comments: