Pages

Sunday, August 5, 2007

Sis is leaving our nest again




Yes, she is leaving us again and Dad and I think it is really going to be harder this time. She is attending college this fall and started moving this weekend. She is so excited! Her biggest stress lately is choosing her bedroom colors! The picture above is what she is trying to achieve with her bedroom. She finally decided the exact colors she told me this afternoon on the phone. Will keep you posted! She received good news last week. She is now working as a teller for a local bank and she is going to transfer to another bank closer to college. We are so proud of sis and will miss her so much!

4 comments:

Jen said...

Well, I look for new reads on Sunday. Hope to come back and visit.

Unknown said...

I am leaving my own comment: I know I screwed up on the last blog! Couldn't get the pictures right. A picture of Eli is forthcoming! Thank you Laura for pointing out my screw ups! :)

LivingTheLife said...

Ummm...I've never met Eli or your husband...but I'm thinking the picture you posted just MAY be your sweet hubbin...am I right??? This blogging thing is HARD!! LOL

Love ya...girlie..
Teresa

Justabeachkat said...

A very sweet photo.

It's hard to have them leave the nest. I remember....

Hugs!
Kat