Pages

Sunday, August 19, 2007

Watch Out! Paige Learned How to Drive a Tractor



I learned something new this weekend! Pat taught me how to drive the "big" tractor so I could help him get the mowing done before it rained. (This is actually not me driving this tractor in the picture in case you were wondering!) He was really nervous when it was time for me to start it up or shut it down. I was okay while I was driving the tractor in the middle of the pasture, but all of those controls made me nervous! He kept telling me to "not panic"! He was on the little tractor mowing the same pasture, but mine had a radio and AC and his didn't. You would think after growing up on a farm as a child I would have learned this by now. I love learning new things.

2 comments:

Justabeachkat said...

Well, you go girl! I've never ever driven a tractor and probably won't ever get a chance, but it looks and sounds like it would be fun.

Hugs!
Kat

Anonymous said...

um thts not good watch out for the loose tractor with a crazy old lady driving!