Pages

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

I Found My X's and O's

If you know me well, you know I love to sign my name with X's and O's, so I was excited when I found this new background when I was creating a blog for a friend of mine. I also have a purse that is the XOXO brand.

I created a floral arrangement today for my friend, Jamie, who is my hairdresser. The salon moved to a new building and this will go on top of her station.
Remember my blog in August about the "tree of life" that the kids and their friends bought in honor of Pat during his illness this summer? Well, I thought I would take a picture of it and show you how much it has grown. This tree means a lot to him and me and we get the joy of watching it grow each day. The "tree of life" in Hico is also growing.

Posted by PicasaPat and I worked hard on our flower beds that were overcome with weeds. I really forgot that I was suppose to weed eat the beds, so it took me many hours. Pat finished them off with mulch, but I need to plant some color by the front door as soon as I know the cold weather is gone.
~~~~~
Hope you have a blessed week!
xoxo

3 comments:

Debra said...

Way caaaaa-yuuuuute change on your blog. I love the x's and o's and I love the pink. One of my favorite colors. :) The floral arrangement is gorgeous ... you are so talented! And, I think that is one of my favorite pictures of you and hubby down below. Love you!

Justabeachkat said...

I love the x's and o's too....it makes a cute blog.

I'm beginning to think about what I want to plant in my flower beds too, but we've had so much rain lately that I can't even start cleaning out my flower beds. Everything is really green though.

Hugs!
Kat

Lavender Chick said...

Beautiful arrangement! You are a talent for sure... LOVE the X's and O's!

Have a wonderful Sunday!
Deb