Pages

Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Happy BIrthday Dad!



Happy Birthday Dad! (Also known as Buster or Paw-paw Buster). You look great dad and not near your age of 76! There are no words to describe what you mean to me. You have shown me what love is and what loving others look like. You have shown me what it is to serve others and to sacrifice your time. You amazed me when you got your real estate license at age 70 while living a life that was emotionally draining and tough. You are a wonderful father, brother, paw-paw, and friend! Thank you dad for being tough on me and expecting the best of me. You pushed me and I am what I am today because of my childhood and being loved unconditionally. Dad, you are my hero! xoxo Your daughter, Paige

2 comments:

LivingTheLife said...

Your dad looks like an awesome man...and I'm sure he is...after all he raised you!! You tell him "happy birthday" from me...the ole gal from Texas...how sweet is he??? Gotta love those dads!!

Justabeachkat said...

Awww....how sweet. Happy birthday to your handsome Dad!

Hugs!
Kat