Pages

Sunday, September 16, 2007

Middle Name MeMe

Justabeachkat passed on a "Middle Name Meme" to me tonight. The rules are as follows:

"You have to post these rules on your blog. Players, you must list one fact that is somehow relevant to your life for each letter of your middle name. If you do not have a middle name, choose one you would like to have. When tagged, write your own blog post containing your middle name facts. At the end, choose one person to tag for each letter of your middle name. Then leave them a comment telling them they have been tagged."

So here goes:

L - Love my life as I am so very blessed!

O - Oh I wish I didn't have this middle name, although Mom named me lovingly
after her and my grandmother.

R - Reading is one of my most favorite things to do.

E - Enjoy food too much.

N - Never will I pass on a hug.

E - Enjoying dreaming with my husband, Pat.


Okay, now I tag Teresa, Emily, Jen, and Jackie.

4 comments:

Jen said...

I'll do it this week....very cool.

Anonymous said...

I know you just LOVED sharing your middle name w/ the whole wide blog world!!! LOL!!!!

Justabeachkat said...

Good Job! I liked reading your list.

Hugs!
Kat

Jill said...

Hi Paige - Thanks for stopping by my blog. I did this meme recently, too. My mom's middle name is LOENE...close to yours. My hubby grew up in Ok. City and one of his sisters lives in Haskell/near Tulsa.