Pages

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Back to School

College starts next week and Sis left to go back to her apartment today. It just makes me so sad. She texted me saying that she was packed and crying. Well, that made me cry. I got use to her being gone and now I was use to her being home. We are so much a like and sometimes that is good and bad and comical Pat would say! What a great kid and I am so proud of her! What determination and drive she has. God has great things in store for this perky sweetheart! I love you, Sis!

7 comments:

Debra said...

Precious daughter, precious mother! Love you and I am sure I will love her, too. :)

Justabeachkat said...

I feel that same way about our Bree. Aren't we blessed?! Yes we are!

Hugs!
Kat

Jill said...

I can only imagine how much you are missing her. (And my mom calls me Sis, too....makes me miss HER!)

Anonymous said...

Aww mom. I just had a tear drop land on my laptop! I had a great time over the holidays and I hate hate leaving because I just love being surrounded with love all the time. Its like when you go home..there are just no worries! I am glad we are so similar...but as I have said before If I could only be half as great as you I would be in good shape. I consider you to be my bf and love you dearly!

xoxox,
sis

oh and lets take a moment to change my picture on your blog. hey maybe you can use the one you just used!! good idea.

hahaa

Debra said...

Okay, cracking me up that Sis wants her picture changed. :)

Okay, Paige, I tagged you for 6 random or weird facts about you. Run over to my blog and see the rules. Fun!

Love you! Debra

Paige said...

Aw, that is so sweet. You guys sound like my mom and I.

I've tagged you for an award, come have a look!

Lavender Chick said...

What a sweet post! You and your daughter and both beautiful!