Pages

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

I Have To Admit I Am Addicted!

Who would of thought that I would like books about vampires? I kept hearing about all of the hype and some of my close friends were telling me that that they were wonderful and hard to put down. Well, that is my kind of book. I waited for the perfect time to begin, which was over the holidays. I thought the first book was a slow start, but picked up steam quickly. I am now reading the second book, "New Moon" and I find myself searching for short periods of time so I can read. Well, better get my things done so I can read before bed! Have you met Edward?
Hugs!



1 comment:

Justabeachkat said...

I know. I never dreamed I would like a book about vampires, but after my daughter passed them on to me I decided to give them a try. I enjoyed the first one, but haven't started the second one.

Hugs!
Kat