Pages

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

A Nurse I Am Not

A nurse I am not, but have been for the past four days. Pat came home Saturday with some kind of stomach bug. Today he goes back today to work and Bubba gets a really bad migraine which caused him to throw up all morning! At least I can still hand him the washrag to wash his face without gagging. I will tell you that I prayed a specific prayer that I do not get that bug because 1) I do not have time and 2) the house will just shut down! You know what I mean! Hugs!

2 comments:

Debra said...

Sister! Sorry for the sick household. I'll pray for your protection from all "bugs." It's been my experience, however, that God made mothers bug-resistant! Ha!

When do we go to Starbucks to catch up? Love you!

Linda said...

Praying you don't get it. Hope he feels better soon.
Blessings,
Linda