Pages

Friday, March 6, 2009

TGIF And I Am Pooped!

It is Friday night and I am pooped! It has been a quick and long week at the same time. Pat's week began with a manager's meeting through Wednesday. I have been doing some typing for a horse trainer, so that has been about 25 hours of my time. On top of that I have managed to do three floral arrangements with still too many waiting on me. Tomorrow I get the job of driving my boys to their Hunter's Education class on the other side of the metroplex. They will be in class five hours, so my BFF, Laura, is going to go with me to keep me company. I have some containers I need to shop for, so we will begin there. Tonight Pat has headed to Hico without me. I have now missed three weekends in a row and that is unusual for me. Spring break is not far away, so I will get to spend some time then at my favorite R&R! The weather has been wonderful, sunny and warm....my favorite! I hope that you have a great weekend! xoxo

No comments: