Pages

Friday, March 6, 2009

Sum Up Your Life In Six Words

One of my favorite blogs to read is Beth Moore's blog. Either Beth or one of her two daughters, Melissa and Amanda, write a post each day. Today I was catching up on my blog reading and I came across a blog that Melissa posted a week ago. I wanted to share this with you and give you a chance to play along with me. It was a trend years ago for writers/authors to sum up their lives, or in other words to succintly write their memoir, using only six words. Here are a few examples he cited:

"For Sale: baby shoes, never worn”

-Ernest Hemingway

“Bumpy road, kissed toad, recovery mode!”

-anonymous blogger comment

“My flame flickers but never fails”

-anonymous blogger comment

So, how about it! Post a comment with your "six words".

Immediately a phrase popped in my mind and thankful it was six words:

Cancer a gift..I am changed!

So, sum up your life in six words. Blogging buddies, I tag you!

Hugs!


Post a Comment