Pages

Thursday, January 17, 2013

He Has Never Failed Me

Be assured, if you walk with Him, look to Him, and expect help from Him, He will never fail you.  George Mueller, "God has never failed me. Even in my greatest difficulties, heaviest trials, and deepest poverty and need, He has never failed me. because I was enabled by God's grace to trust Him.  He has always come to my aid.  I delight in speaking well of His name."

A great word this morning from Streams in the Desert.  I am now reading this great devotional for the third year now.  This book is becoming a little worn and has many different colors highlighted on its pages, but what a perfect reminder of God's faithfulness.  I can look back at what I noted in the margins and see where I have been and how far I have come...only by His grace and love.



I know when I turn to the first page of 2014 I will see that 2013 has come and gone with its prayers noted in the margins.  That easily written, I still have 2013 in front of me.  My window company is my major challenge right now.  We have come a long way with Brian's help and we will work hard in the months to become profitable.  While Brian is running the company, my job is to network and market, which is a new experience for me.  I am being stretched out of my comfort zone again. Those days when I am anxious or fearful, I turn to the list of promises jotted in the front of my Bible that God gave me this past year and claim them over and over. 

As for now I will continue to thank him.  My life is sweet and my blessings are long.

In His Grip!

1 comment:

GLENDA CHILDERS said...

Stream in the Dessert is a good companion.

Fondly,
Glenda