Pages

Monday, January 14, 2013

I Remember

I feel anxious this morning.  Old feelings feel my heart which brings tears to my eyes.  I have a friend who is facing the unknown.  She waits while her husband is in surgery.  She does not know what the outcome will be. That takes me back to 2008 when Pat had surgery with his esophageal cancer and 2011 when we found out we were dealing with pancreatic cancer.  Your world can be rocked in one moment...one sentence...one phone call. My prayer is that she will feel the peace that surpasses all understanding.  A feeling that is so foreign that you do not feel normal.

What I read this  morning in my devotional, Streams in the Desert said, "Now God is out in front. He is in our tomorrows, and it is tomorrow that fills  people with fear. Yet God is already there. All the tomorrows of our life have to pass through Him before they can get to us."~~F. B. Meyer

So, He knows the trials we will face. They have filtered through His hands; therefore, I will trust Him to equip me day by day, moment by moment, or minute by minute.

Praying that His peace covers you like a blanket.

In His Grip!
Photobucket

No comments: