Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Update on Pat

I just spoke with Mallory, Dr. Dave's nurse, and she will be referring us to a surgeon and oncologist. We are still waiting on the results of the biopsy, but we wanted to get those appointments lined up so that we can move through this process quickly. If the biopsy comes back normal, we will then go directly to a surgeon. If not, we will see an oncologist.
We pray for wisdom and discernment in choosing these doctors, so we ask that you pray with us on this decision.
Hugs to all!
Post a Comment