Pages

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Update on Pat

I just spoke with Mallory, Dr. Dave's nurse, and she will be referring us to a surgeon and oncologist. We are still waiting on the results of the biopsy, but we wanted to get those appointments lined up so that we can move through this process quickly. If the biopsy comes back normal, we will then go directly to a surgeon. If not, we will see an oncologist.
We pray for wisdom and discernment in choosing these doctors, so we ask that you pray with us on this decision.
Hugs to all!
xoxo
Paige

1 comment:

LivingTheLife said...

You guys are in my continued prayers...EVERY DAY...go check out Kat's site...at Just a Beach Kat...she posted an inspirational word...PUSH...pray until something happens....I'm all for that!! I think I've heard Beth Moore use that...I'm sure you are familiar with it...along with one of my favorites from Joyce Meyer...FEAR...is False Evidence Appearing Real...that has got me through many a spiraling moment...Girl...we are here with you and Pat every step of the way...praying along the way! We know Pat is healed...we just know it!!
Love ya,
Teresa