Pages

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Your So Vain Should Be Sung To Me!

I love new things and usually not too scared to try them out.  But, I am not a daredevil.  I heard about a new straightner for your hair.  I have had a chemical straightener on my hair for years now.  I used the Chi thermal process six months ago and loved it.  Recently I was told about a new process that is even better.  We will see as I had it done this morning. There is just one problem I am having...you have to wear the conditioner on your hair for 72 hours.  Yep, I have to wait until Friday morning to wash my hair.  My hair stylist, Jamie, said that I will be amazed with the results when we are done.  OH MY GOSH!  I am not kidding you.  Right now I look hideous.  The process calls for this conditioner to be put on your hair and then blow dried. She then uses a very hot flat iron on each strand of hair.  My bangs are so straight they are sticking straight up and/or out.  Let me add that you cannot pin it, get it wet or bind the hair in any way.  I don't know what I am going to do tonight as G has a football game.  I wondered if I should stay home, but I can't do that. I love watching his games and I have to tape it for Pat.  Jamie's answer to that was "Well, when G sees your hair, he will be glad that you didn't go to the game".  Thanks, Jamie.  By the way, I am "married" to my hair stylist!  She has been doing my hair for 20 years!  So, I won't get mad and "divorce" her for making fun of me!  I will let you know on Friday how it turns out.  Guess I won't be going to Bible study tomorrow night either.  

Hugs!

3 comments:

Debra said...

Okay, you are so cracking me up! I needed a smile today. When you think about it, pray for me. I have been dizzy now for 3 days and am having MRI's on Thursday. Pray for healing long before that. Thanks friend and thanks for the giggle, too!

Love, Debra

Linda said...

I just want to see the pictures. Where are they????:) Hope you guys are doing well and Pat is feeling okay.
Blessings,
Linda

Anonymous said...

I remember what my mom said in the middle of church on my bad hair day " ..your not the center of attention...nobodys looking at you all the time" lol sound familar?

hehe I love you mom!!!! I cant imagine how you feel. I would probably lock myself in my room.

I LOVE YOU!