Pages

Thursday, December 22, 2011

Headed to Oklahoma

We four are on the road headed to Oklahoma to spend a couple of days with my sis and family. The car is packed to the roof. Thank you to my house sitter and Cash sitter.

We have a new addition to the family and that is Hank. Hank is Garrett's new boxer that his sweet, maybe crazy, mom gave him for Christmas. He is going to be spoiled rotten. Cash is still checking him out and Loco loves his new pal.

I love, love, love my Christmas cards and get so excited when I get them. Your sympathy cards have touched me and have been such an encouragement. Thank you.

What a birthday party they must have on the 25th in celebrating Jesus' birth. I wonder if Pat gets a party favor for his first party? Wow!

Missing you my big guy!
Hugs!
Photobucket

No comments: