Pages

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

His Encouragement

God has been so faithful to encourage me every morning.  This is what I read yesterday: "I am taking care of you. Feel the warmth and security of being enveloped in My loving Presence. Every detail of your life is under My control.  Submerged beneath the surface of the invisible world are mysteries too vast for you to comprehend. If you could only see how close I am to you and how constantly I work on your behalf, you would never again doubt that I am wonderfully caring for you.  This is why you must live by faith, not by sight; trusting in My mysterious, majestic Presence."  ~Jesus Calling

This morning I read, "Sometimes the darkness in our lives is worse, because we cannot even see the web we are weaving or understand what we are doing.  Therefore, we are unable to see any beauty and or possible good arising from our experience.  Yet if we are faithful to forge ahead and 'if we do not give up' (Gal 6:9), someday we will know that the most exquisite work of our lives was done during those days when it was the darkest. He is watching and will bring goodness and beauty from all of your pain and tears."  ~Streams in the Desert

These are promises in which I cling to so that I can trust Him to get me through each day.  I am asking God each morning to wrap His loving arms around my kids as they continue to go about their daily routines. Elizabeth and Matt have to concentrate on work and Garrett has school.  The past few days have been rough on them emotionally as well as physically.  We covet your prayers.

We are In His Grip,
Photobucket

1 comment:

Justabeachkat said...

I'm keeping you all in my prayers.

Big Christmas hugs sweet friend,
Kat