Pages

Thursday, December 8, 2011

Purple Tree of Course!

I had to do it! I turned our Christmas tree to purple of course. The decor in my house is black, brown, red and golds so we are just a bit flashy!

I am sitting at the Centennial Basketball Tournament collecting money at the door for my appointed hour. The tournament will end on Saturday. The Spartans won tonight so they will play tomorrow night.

It has been a very busy week trying to get paper work done and do all the running around required since Pat was promoted. I am a bit overwhelmed with all there is to do and the fact I now have a window company to run. They say when you eat an elephant you take just one bite a time...I am chewing slowly.

Cash is missing Pat and knows that things are not normal around our house, so he has been misbehaving. He is lost too.

Please keep praying for us as we tackle each day. It still does not seem real. We miss you, Dad.

Hugs!
 xoxo Photobucket

No comments: