Pages

Thursday, December 15, 2011

Rainy Day

Rainy day.  We need the rain, but I am missing the sunshine. 

Today my sweet friend, Brenda Ashlock, had neck surgery, so I stopped by the hospital this morning and stayed with her a couple of hours tonight.  She is in the Plaza Medical hospital but I don't think she is going to stay there long enough to earn the Plaza points as Pat did.  I went to the 6th floor to say hello to our sweet nurses, but only one I knew was working.  Walking into the hospital was hard and I was flooded with memories, but I want to remember the great nurses and staff.

I went to the mall to Christmas shop, but I wasn't very successful.  I did buy one gift.  Christmas shopping is one my favorite things to do to get in the Christmas spirit, but I don't think that will work this year.  I am not trying to be ba-hum-bug, but I wish we could skip the holidays this year.  We will get through it thanks to family and friends.

Garrett's arm is healing nicely, so I am relieved.  He has a game this weekend in Frisco.  Watching basketball makes me happy!

Thank you for sending us your sweet cards, messages and texts.  We read every single one of them and they give us great comfort.

Hugs!
Paige
xoxo




Photobucket

1 comment:

Justabeachkat said...

Wishing you peace my sweet strong friend.

Big hugs,
Kat