Pages

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Sad He Is Sick

I hope you have had a good Sunday.  Unfortunately, Pat has not as he has been so sick today with aching, pain and fever.  It is truly one of the hardest days that he has been through in months.  I am praying it passes soon and not a side effect from the chemo, but perhaps just the combination of the two shots.  Our window company, America's Best Choice, conveniently moved offices while we were on vacation, so he has his office to set up and major things lined up for the week.  ABC's offices are now located in the Riverbend Business Park, which was Newell & Newell for many years off Trinity and 820 just outside the HEB area.  Our suite number is 2628 in building 7.  We have now have more office space, warehouse and now a dock to help unload windows.  Since our business is in Dallas now, this office will be more centrally located.  I want to say a big thank you to Pat's cousin, Scott Easterling, for putting up our new lettering on the front door.  I have attached a picture.

Garrett has been at church camp in Oklahoma at Camp Wow since Friday, so he is being missed around here, but he tells me he is having a blast. 

Today has been a work day for me cleaning the RV and doing laundry, so I am going to hit the sack earlier than usual.  I bet my desk at work as a pile on it, so I am looking forward to seeing everyone.  Since I have to go back to work tomorrow, I am glad I love my job. 

Have a great week.  Remember, life is precious!

Hugs!
xoxo
Photobucket

No comments: