Pages

Saturday, November 5, 2011

New TEAM STP Shirts!

We are still at the Plaza. Pat had a good day. Pain is managed and his color looks good. The draining process is going well and the Dr plans on removing the tube in the morning. A CT is scheduled tomorrow for Pat's abdomen to compare to scans that were done in September to see where we are now. 

This morning Garrett had scrimmages against three other teams. They were about eight minute halves. The first game the score was 16 to 16 and G scored the 16. That was fun! I was able to video the plays so Pat could watch. Today when I left the hospital my heart was so sad because Pat wanted to go. All I could say to myself is "this is not fair". Nobody loves basketball more than Pat.

I got to see the TEAM STP t-shirts today. A big thank you to Alison for taking care of the orders. I have attached a picture of Matt sporting his. I love them! If you have not paid for yours, please send your payment now to Alison. Also, I have heard from a few that still want shirts. If you do, we can place another order. You are going to want one when you see it! One more week until PurpleStride!! 

Enjoy your evening and don't forget to set your clocks back tonight.

Hugs!
XoxoPhotobucket

No comments: