Pages

Friday, November 4, 2011

Friday Nights With You!

Pat and I are hanging out on the couch and watching some TV at the Plaza this Friday night.  It is the last night for season football so I know that many of you are enjoying the games, BHS and CHS.  I also know of a few senior mom and dads who will be sad after tonight. 

Pat has had a good day.  It definitely got better after they put him on a pain pump so that he could stay on top of his pain.  The tube that was inserted into his chest is the culprit.  He has eaten really good today and has been in good spirits.  He just said that he doesn't like being here this weekend as he has a lot of things on his to-do list.

I am thankful this morning that Matt felt better.  He called me at 10:00 last night and had a headache and the stomach virus.  He will be home tomorrow.  I do not like it when my kids are sick and I can't help. 

Tomorrow morning Garrett has a scrimmage, so I hope to go over to Poly High to watch him.  I will be sure and video what I can so that Pat can see the highlights. 

Enjoy your evening!  Love on your family!

xoxo Photobucket

No comments: