Pages

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Change Requested

It has been a busy day and now packing and getting ready for Tulsa tomorrow.  What a tough week for Pat, and I am praying that medications and prognosis all change this weekend.  He told Matt and I tonight that he would give up absolutely everything he owns to be cancer free. I am right there with him.  Some days are tougher than others and this one was tough, but God has put some special people in my path today who has made the day easier.  I can't tell you how thankful I am of our friends and family who are there for us day in and day out in this journey.  It would be hard to imagine traveling throughout these days alone.  I have my constant Savior with me daily, but he knows when I need a big huge hug.

Thank you if you called your senator and representative today on behalf Pat and Pancreatic Advocacy Day today.  Purple took Congress by storm today. 

Let me share a little miracle happening on the other side of the pond!  I have mentioned to you several times about Baby Cooper, who was born prematurely at 25 weeks weighing 1.6 lbs.  Cooper's mom, Karen, was able to hold him for the first time for an hour today.   She also posted on her FB a video of little Cooper with hiccups.  What an amazing journey we are watching unfold before our eyes.  Click here
to follow Cooper and see his precious photos.  Cooper's papa, (our pastor and friend) came into my office today grinning ear to ear telling me what new and wonderful things Cooper did today.
No matter where you are in your life right now, whether you are on a mountaintop or in a valley, please remember that life is precious and it can change in a split second.  When it does, there is only one hand to hold.... His. Look up and grab it.

In His Grip,
xoxo
Photobucket

No comments: