Pages

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Waiting

It is a lazy afternoon here at the Center.  Pat had to fast until his tests that began at 11 and finished up at 2, so we ate an early dinner.  I try to fast when he does, but he did tell me to get some coffee mid morning...sweet guy!

Pat had the CT at 11:00 and then about 1:00 he went to have the PET which takes about 90 minutes.  This included that lovely berry drink before the CT.   He tried to share!

Tomorrow morning our first appointment is at 9 AM with pain management.  We meet with Dr. Shrestha tomorrow at 1PM to get the results.  Praying.......

Cash and I just had a walk.  It is not as hot here as it is at home.  It actually rained last night. 

I will give you a report tomorrow as soon as I can. 

I already miss my kids....I am so blessed to be their mom!

Hugs!
Paige
xoxo
Photobucket