Pages

Thursday, September 4, 2008

Happy Birthday Daddy-O



He truly is as sweet as he looks. Arby Ray McNatt is his name, but he has always been called Buster or Papa Buster by his grandkids. He has five grandchildren biologically, but he actually claims 16 and one great-grand child. He is also older than he looks and it is hard to believe that he is 77 years old today! Dad is one of the sweetest and most loving person I know. He has always helped out in his church and community as well as helped with family and friends. He is devoted, loyal and loves the Lord. He was born in Aubrey Texas in 1931 and he lacks about 3 hours having a degree from North Texas. (Math was his problem too, so that is where Elizabeth and I inherited our inability to do Math.) That is okay, he makes up for it elsewhere. Dad knows how much I love him, but I wanted to tell you how great of a man he is and how thankful I am that God chose him to be my father. I am a daddy's girl and couldn't imagine my life without him. I love you, Daddy-O!

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ya'll are great and I'm so excited to hear such great news. God is good! Love, Eddie