Pages

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

They Found The Car

Yes, they found Sis' car just down the street from her apartment! The insurance company was actually going to turn the claim over to the Loss Department today as it has been two weeks since it was stolen from her apartment. She has not picked up the car yet, but the policeman said that the only damage that he found is that the passenger door handle is missing. I am not sure that I am that excited as the car had 90,000 miles on it and I was looking for a "gift" inside this unfortunate event. She would have gotten more money for the car stolen than trading or selling it. SIs is excited though because a lot of her clothes were in the trunk. I guess stranger things could happen!
~~~~~
Pat is feeling so much better and he has been eating really good, although he lost a couple of more pounds. I am just excited to have my (now skinny) Pat back! If you have not seen him, he really looks good and I think he looks younger. I am so very proud of him!
~~~~~
Poor Bubba has had a terrible migraine for the past two days that included some numbness. I took him to the doctor this morning and he now has some new medicine to try if the migraines continue. We enjoyed hanging out together as we went to Panda to eat, went to the library to checkout a book on Israel, and he hung out in the car while I went to Ulta!
~~~~~
Got a new "doo" today. I cut my hair off because it was time for a change. I will see if I like it after I get the chance to blow dry it myself!

Hugs!

No comments: