Pages

Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

My sis and her family with their goats! I had to get a picture of them when they were running them Thanksgiving morning! So dedicated!



My nephew Kelton and their new puppy Lindy

(named after an OU football player)


Happy Thanksgiving to all of you! Our family has so much to be thankful for. It has been one challenging year, but blessings have been abundant, and God has had such a presence in our lives. I am so thankful for you, our friends and family that carried us this year through your love, encouragement and prayers. Today I am in Oklahoma with my family and we have had a great time. I certainly have eaten all the things I love and usually feel guilty about (like the left over rolls with tons of butter I just polished off!) The food was so good and I can't wait to eat leftovers tomorrow, especially pie! Pat and the kids went back home a few hours ago. Gosh, that is hard seeing your family leave without you. Bubba and Sis have to work early in the morning, so they had to scoot back home. I am going to stay a little longer to hang out with Mom and Dad. Kelly and her family is here as well. I hope that your day was special!

Hugs!

1 comment:

Justabeachkat said...

I'm so glad your Thanksgiving was wonderful.

Hugs!
Kat