Pages

Saturday, November 1, 2008

Giving Thanks Challenge

In honor of the month of November and the upcoming holiday, Thankgiving, I invite you to join me for the 2nd Annual Giving Thanks Challenge! All you have to do is post one thing you're thankful for each day somewhere on your blog. It doesn't even have to be an actual thought-out post. Just start making a list on your sidebar - somewhere you can see it every day to encourage an attitude of thankfulness. Want to join...here is how: Grab the button. Copy the code under the button in my sidebar and paste it into an HTML Java Script element on your own sidebar to let all your friends know you're joining in. This is a great way to encourage your own readers to begin as well - to develop a more thankful heart. It doesn't matter if you start now, November 1st, or sometime mid-month. It's never too late to thank God for His many blessings!

2 comments:

Justabeachkat said...

I'm doing this too. It's so important that we ALWAYS keep in mind how many many things we have to be thankful for.

Hugs!
Kat

(Come visit me...I have a double dog dare for you)

Leah said...

Thanks for joining in, Paige! The list of participants is considerably longer this year, for which I'm thankful! But it's taking me more time than I thought to make the first round! I have enjoyed my visit here and I'll certainly be back!

~ Leah